Kali Protectives, a brand based on the principle of athletes first, is an emerging bicycle and motorcycle technology brand delivering the most progressive safety body and head protection through specialty retailers worldwide.
Born from the ancient Hindu goddess Kali-Ma (ruler of both destruction and rebirth), Kali Protectives is committed to expanding safety technologies, respecting the rider code and blessing those who strive for the most progressive protective gear in the world. We are riders and we are constantly looking for riders to join our talented team.
Kali Protectives is looking for a Creative and Capable Marketing/Art Project Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing concepts and laying out materials including newsletters, invitations and general art
• Managing Print and Web advertising schedules
• Managing Product Graphics master schedule
• Managing freelance and agency art departments submissions for overall product graphic schedule
• Adapting master art for various publications and sizes, specifications
• Contributing design artwork and ideas to the overall brief
• Creating advertisements, product packaging, flyers, vouchers, direct mail, postcards and coupons
• Assisting the marketing team with general marketing assignments, brainstorming and advertising strategies
• Estimating the time required to complete projects
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Support all inside sales and independent sales representative support needs.
• Research, initiate and complete short and medium term projects. Examples can range from sales incentives programs, consumer promotions, event organization, etc.
• Write and propagate product, technology, brand and event stories through our social media platforms.
• Receive, evaluate and manager event and partner sponsorship requests
• Managing and maintaining graphic files, including photos, logos and art
• Managing outsourcing of product graphics from various vendors, gathering feedback on
proposals and delivering final art from vendors on an accurate timeline
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and specifications
• Good creativity
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle projects simultaneously
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Qualifications
• College/university diploma in graphic design, communication or related field; or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office a plus
• Web site design knowledge also a plus, specifically WordPress
• Must strongly understand the brand, technology, products and sports.
• This position is a full time, Morgan Hill, California based position. Relocation is not offered.
• Weekend work and travel may be required.
• You may submit a portfolio for additional consideration
• If you are still “learning” Adobe Creative Suite and not working with it daily, do not apply.
• The application process for this position may include both in-person interviews as well
as a small design task to prove competency.
Phone calls regarding this position are not accepted. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact. Please submit resume to email@example.com
If you are looking for an opportunity to represent your sport through one of the most progressive and fastest growing companies, we would love to talk to you about becoming an Inside Sales professional.
NEEDS TO BE:
• Able to think on your feet.
• Understand consultative selling.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
• Able to make sales and build strong relationships.
• Be prepared to help in different capacities. Enjoy the thrill and challenge of a start up environment!
• Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products.
• Handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
• Educate dealers about Kali’s proprietary technology.
• Create and nurture customer relationships.
• Prepare reports of business transactions.
• Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Work with outside sales representatives to keep accounts up-to-date.
• May be required to travel and attend trade shows. Some work on weekends.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! You're on our email list. Every once in a while, we send out things in the mail; stickers, catalogs, that type of swag.
If you're interested, give us your address and we'll put you on the list.
We promise to never sell, give, rent or share your information with anyone else.
Creating a rider profile is the FIRST step in becoming a rider on the move up.
Once you've completed the signup, you'll automatically become a Kali Protectives amateur. Post the right photos, videos and show the right flavor in your profile, and you can be upgraded to a Pro-Am rider - eligible for some amazing pro-deals on Kali Protectives gear or more.
Enter the email address you used to sign up for your account, and we'll send out your password to that address. Still having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com.